Our Savior Lutheran School has received National Lutheran School Accreditation through the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod. Our Savior School is one of more than 2000 Lutheran elementary schools operated in the United States by member churches of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod. Students do not have to be Lutheran to attend Our Savior but are expected to fully participate in all activities, which include religious studies and weekly school worship.
Our Savior Lutheran admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nation and ethnic origin administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.
- Pre-Kindergarten - Tuesday through Thursday 8:20 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Kindergarten through 8th Grade - Monday through Friday 8:20 a.m. to 3:05 p.m
- Inclement Weather Policy: Follow Arlington County Public Schools
Day Care Hours (only for Kindergarten through 8th grade):
- 7:00 a.m. to 8:10 a.m. Monday through Friday
- 3:05 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- On early dismissal and early release days Day Care hours begin at the time of dismissal.
The George Washington University (Link to GWU):
Our Savior Lutheran School and The George Washington University Elementary Education Program, together in a school-based partnership, provides graduate teachers-interns with initial clinical work and practicum experiences in K-6 grade classrooms at Our Savior.