Welcome! It is our goal at Our Savior to create a Christ-centered, developmentally appropriate Kindergarten. During this formative year children will:
- Learn about and develop a relationship with Jesus, their Savior
- Work toward independence both socially and academically
- Develop emergent reading skills through phonics, sight words, and quality literature
- Build a foundation for higher math skills through hands on activities
- Explore and learn about the world around them through thematic units in science and social studies.
A full Kindergarten Curriculum Guide is linked on the right below
Please use the tabs on the right to navigate your way through the Kindergarten page.
You'll find links to:
- Kindergarten Connections with each week's Memory Verse and activities
- Photo Albums chronicling activities and art projects
- Links to helpful websites and an opportunity to Subscribe to our page for latest updates