Welcome! At Our Savior it is our goal to create a Christ-centered third grade classroom where children are encouraged to grow academically and spiritually. We will learn, grow, and have fun together. During this year students will:
- Grow in a relationship of faith and life with our savior Jesus Christ
- Develop reading comprehension skills, build vocabulary, and become more independent readers through use of text and trade books
- Work on mastering math facts through daily practice
- Study communities of the United States past and present
- Explore the areas of Life Science, Physical Science, Earth Science, and the Human Body
- Participate in weekly chapel, recorder class, P.E., Library, Art, Computer Lab, and field trips
A full Third Grade Curriculum Guide is linked below.
Use the menu to the right to navigate the third grade page
Our theme for the 2018-2019 school year is...
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you will be able to test and approve what
God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will.